August has now come to an end, and the start of a new month means new goals to set and hopefully reach.
* Full disclosure: This post may include affiliate or referral links which means I may get commission. This does not cost you anything whatsoever and will help keep this website running *
Last month I wrote a post on my goals and wishlist, which was so much fun to right. Making my goals public just pushes me that little bit more to reach them!
Here’s a quick overview of how my August goals went!
- Instagram followers to 200 – DONE!! I hit 297!
- Facebook page likes to 100 – DONE!! I hit 175!
- Twitter followers to 500 – DONE!! I hit 869!
- Pinterest followers to 50 and my monthly views to 1000 – MISS AND DONE!! I reached 46 followers BUT my monthly views reached 8.3K!!! So so proud!
- Subscription list to 50 – MISS!! I reached 23!
- Bloglovin’ followers to 25 – DONE!! I have 82 followers
- Increase blog views to 1000 – DONE!! I had 1,081 views!
- Earn some money from my blog, no set amount but even a little bit would make me over the moon! I am still a newbee blogger so I am not expecting a ridiculous amount whatsoever! Traffic is more than enough for the time being. – I earned just under a pound and I am happy! Stupidly small amount but I was over the moon!
I’d say I’ve done pretty well with my goals last month, which just makes me want to reach my September goals that much more! So, onto them..
- Instagram followers to 500 (currently 297)
- Facebook page likes to 350 (currently 175)
- Twitter followers to 1,500 (currently 869)
- Pinterest followers to 75 (currently 46) I am not too focused on this, as in my experience, followers are not that important for pinterest but being active is!
- Subscription list to 50 (currently 23) I missed this last month and really want to work on it this month
- Bloglovin’ followers to 100 (currently 82)
- Reach 1,500 views during this month!
I want to publish 10 posts (I did 8 last month) and want to be more consistent with them. Quality over quantity always, but I do intend to post at least twice a week!
University starts soon, and with that round the corner I want to try and get a head start on the content covered.
I also want to explore the city I’ll be living in and make the most of my weekends! Last year I didn’t really see many new places, I didn’t even visit the museums!! Can’t wait to explore this year!
Getting into a skincare routine is a must, especially with University stress, so I really need to find the perfect products.
I still need to buy a bag for uni, but instead of focusing on a particular one this time, I think I’m just gonna go on a shopping day and go for the one that catches my eye!
I finally ordered my Macbook pro so accessories for that are a must! Looking for a pretty waterproof sleeve. Any recommendations on where to look?
Have y’all seen the Indy Luxe brushes?? They look so lush! They’re a brand I really want to give a go, and potentially work with too! Have a little stalk below and you’ll see why!
Have you set goals for September?
Lots of love,