I decided to share my goals, both blogging and personal, and wishlist with you all for August 2017.
I’m going to cut straight to the chase and dive right in.
* Full disclosure: This post may include affiliate or referral links which means I may get commission. This does not cost you anything whatsoever and will help keep this website running *
-Grow my social media;
- Instagram followers to 200 (currently 106)
- Facebook page likes to 100 (currently 44)
- Twitter followers to 500 (currently 395)
- Pinterest followers to 50 (currently 8) and my monthly views to 1000 (currently 423)
- Subscription list to 50 (currently 15)
- Bloglovin’ followers to 25 (currently 0) and my reads to 50 (currently 1)
-Increase blog views to 1000 (467 last month)
-Post more and complete drafts
-Earn some money from my blog, no set amount but even a little bit would make me over the moon! I am still a newbee blogger so I am not expecting a ridiculous amount whatsoever! Traffic is more than enough for the time being.
– I want to find a part time job (I am super short on cash and would love to be able to decorate my new flat and no longer be in my overdraft)
– I really hope to pass my theory test (I have put this off long enough, really need to get a crack on)
– I need to brush up on some information before University starts in September. Changing courses is exciting and all, but I really do want to have some kind of inkling if what will be going on instead of going in blindfolded!
– Pixi Glow Tonic
Raved about by almost every single beauty blogger out there and never a bad review in sight! Going cruelty free means I have to ditch my L’Oreal toner and find a new one and I really do want to get my hands on this beauty!
– The Body Shop Drops of Light range
I did a review post on the day cream from this range (read it here!) and loved loved loved it! Really do want to try the rest of the products from the range, especially the liquid peel, but being broke means I can’t afford it at the moment! All I hear are good reviews about the range and I would love to give it a go!
– #GIRLBOSS book
A must read for ever blogger, but have I read it? No! I really want to! I loved the series on netflix and the book is always better, and I miss reading so much!
– Carvela Kurt Geiger Handbag
I’ve had my eye on these bad boys for a while now! The Race Structured handbag and the Robyn handbag are gorgeous! Really hope they are still on the website when student finance drops (or if I get a job! Fingers crossed!) They are just so versatile and ideal for University!
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £7.99Was: £9.99
That’s me done.
Lots of love,