How has everyone been? Unfortunately I’ve been super busy with University so haven’t been posting as often as I would like to, but here’s an update on the past month and goals for the next! Want to catch up on last months goals and wishlist first? Check it out here!
- Instagram followers to 500 – DONE!! I reached 608 followers (can I get a round of applause please! The grid is one of the hardest platforms to grow on!)
- Facebook page likes to 350 – MISS!! I reached 281 likes
- Twitter followers to 1,500 – TOTAL MISS!!! I’ve been so busy and inactive it’s unreal!
- Pinterest followers to 75 – MISS!! I reached 68 followers
- Subscription list to 50 – MISS!!
- Bloglovin’ followers to 100 – MISS!! Reached 65
- Reach 1,500 views during this month! – MISS!! Understandably this is because I haven’t posted as often
As you can see, I’ve had a pretty bad month of blogging. I hope this month will help bring it together and makeup for the disaster that September was.
So, here’s to a new month of goals!
I am incredibly behind on University reading and catch up and need to get crackin’ on that as soon as possible, I mean, I’m not paying £9.25K for no reason?! I want to get into a good working schedule where I can fit in University, Fitness, Blogging and social life (so so tricky so if you have any tips, send them my way please!)
- Instagram followers to 750 (currently 608)
- Facebook page likes to 350 (currently 281)
- Twitter followers to 1,000 (currently 824)
- Pinterest followers to 100 (currently 68)
- Grow my subscription list
- Bloglovin’ followers to 100 (currently 65)
- Reach 1,500 views during this month!
and wishlist?? I’ll keep it down to the most wanted
Pretty much EVERYTHING in the Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection. I mean, ITS GORGEOUS!!!! YES PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
In particular though, I’ve been eyeing up the Just peachy mattes palette in particular!
I’d also love to be able to afford a Tailwind subscription, it just works amazingly! I mean, it helped grow my Pinterest reach like crazy!!
That’s all for today guys, see you next time.
Lots of love,